Relationship Manager (REYL Overseas)
- Client Development, Wealth Management.
- Developing, fostering and managing portfolio of HNW/UHNW clients in the US-market space
- Bringing in an existing network of relationships and continuously expanding the customer base through acquisitions
- Delivering client specific, high quality investment advice in line with the rules and regulations of the US-Advisors Act
- Establishing a broad and high-quality network of potential business introducers
- Leveraging the REYL Group’s various lines of business to cross-selling services to their existing and prospective clients
- Collaboration with members of the investment advisory team to ensure optimal implementation of client profile
- Participating in REYL Overseas’ Investment Committee
- Cooperating with compliance to ensure adherence to US rules and regulations.
- University degree, CFA or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of financial products and US market
- Knowledge of SEC Regulatory Framework
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, German and French would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Conscientious, well organised and with a flexible approach
- Experience of working under periods of stress
- Excellent personal presentation.