Investment Banking Intern
- You will not only develop the technical and interpersonal skills needed in your future career, but also be given the opportunity to build a network of peers within the company, by assisting in origination, execution and distribution of corporate finance transactions.
Starting date: September 2023
Duration: 6 months
Corporate Finance offers a range of advisory services to both public and private companies, as well as financial sponsors across a broad range of industry sectors and geographies. Corporate Finance acts as a trusted advisor to provide financial advice such as (i) Mergers & Acquisitions, (ii) Equity Capital Markets, (iii) Private Debt, (iv) Restructuring, (v) Private Equity / Club deals. The Corporate Finance team is composed of senior and experienced professionals who have developed a track record of successful transactions over the course of their careers in top-tier institutions.
- Supporting on marketing and coverage work across industries and products;
- Supporting on the preparation of client presentations;
- Assisting with financial modelling and valuation analyses (e.g. comparable company analysis, precedent transactions, DCF, LBO, etc.);
- Supporting on the execution of transactions from pitch to close (e.g. public and private mergers, acquisitions and divestitures across all sectors, equity capital markets and debt capital markets advisory);
- Researching, gathering and analyzing market and financial information.
- Top-tier university degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) with excellent grades;
- Relevant work experience in investment banking and/or private equity;
- Proficient knowledge of Corporate Finance and awareness of M&A, equity and debt markets;
- Excellent modelling and technical skills;
- Proficient use of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good command of Bloomberg, Factset, etc.;
- Fluency in English and preferably in French;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to operate independently but also work in a team with all levels of staff;
- Pro-active and performance-driven;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Swiss domiciliation.