Cybersecurity & Network Specialist
- At REYL Group, we value our cybersecurity and Network team as the first — and last — line of defense in protecting our sensitive data from cyberattack. We’re seeking an experienced and vigilant cybersecurity specialist who can proactively prevent breaches of all sizes, understand when they occur, and take immediate steps to remediate them as well as a highly capable network specialist to optimize our company's IT network. In this role, the specialist will help keep cybercrime at bay, using expertise and analytics to monitor our data at all points, ferret out malware and ransomware events, and recommend solutions for any vulnerabilities.
- Manage Network & CyberSecurity Technologies across multiple locations.
- Deploy & troubleshoot functional networks (LAN, WAN, SD-WAN, VPN).
- Install, update, and configure Network & Cybersecurity systems (antivirus systems, firewalls, proxy, WAF, software/firmware updates, etc.).
- Enhance network security, as well as documenting network processes and cabling layouts.
- Test data exchange and communication between computers, routers, switches, Firewalls, servers, etc.
- Deep understanding of cloud security and networking technologies.
- Conduct testing to identify vulnerabilities and collaborate with the team to update defensive protocols when necessary.
- Run diagnostic tests and perform repairs, as well as developing backup, archiving, and data recovery procedures.
- Monitor access-related activities, and check for unregistered information changes.
- Monitor constantly for attacks, with external SOC, and run appropriate defensive protocols if a breach occurs.
- Monitor network performance and integrity.
- Conduct Disaster Recovery procedures on Networking and CyberSecurity scenarios and write reports.
- Train junior IT staff, prepare operational procedure, and provide remote or onsite technical support.
- Help CISO in training programs to prevent phishing and other forms of cyberattack.
- Technology watch in terms of Network, CyberSecurity, and Infrastructure.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in information security, information technology, or related field.
- IT Network Specialist (LAN, WAN, WLAN, 802.1x, VPN, Load Balancing, DNS, DHCP, etc.).
- IT CyberSecurity Specialist (Firewall, WAF, Web Security Proxy, SMTP Gateways, DLP, etc.).
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Good knowledge of System and Infrastructure in general.
- Good knowledge of Cloud based technology.
- Good knowledge in managing PKI.
- Good understanding of identification and authentication protocol (SAML, OAUTH, etc.).
- Availability to perform network repairs outside of business hours.
- Certified CompTIA, Microsoft, or CCNA, etc. is a plus.
- Automation is a plus (Ansible, Terraform).
- Fluent in English and French.
- Swiss residence.