Senior Analyst / Junior Associate
Founded in 1973, the REYL Group is an independent diversified banking group with offices in Switzerland (Geneva, Zurich, Lugano), Europe (London, Luxembourg, Malta) and the rest of the world (Singapore, Dallas and Dubai). The Group manages assets in excess of CHF 15 billion and employs 210 professionals.
Developing an innovative approach to banking, the Group serves a clientele of international entrepreneurs and institutional investors through its Wealth Management, Corporate & Family Governance, Corporate Advisory & Structuring, Asset Services and Asset Management business lines.
REYL & Cie Ltd is licensed as a bank in Switzerland and performs its activities under the direct control of the independent Swiss Financial Market regulator (FINMA) and the Swiss National Bank (SNB). The REYL Group's subsidiaries are also regulated by the LPCC in Switzerland, the FCA in the UK, the CSSF in Luxembourg, the MFSA in Malta, the MAS in Singapore, the SEC in the United States and the DFSA in Dubai.
- Major in mathematics or economics
- Relevant work experience in a similar position (min.3 years)
- Strong commands in financial analysis
- Fluent in English and preferably in French
- Analytical skills
- Team work oriented
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Analyzing company accounts, profit and loss sheets and cash flow information
- Gathering, analyzing and interpreting financial and accounting information
- Assessing and predicting financial risks and returns
- Writing financial research summaries and information memorandum
- Building financial models, profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flows, to forecast financial projects
- Ability to value companies through DCF models, application of comparable transactions and listed companies multiples