Senior Relationship Manager
Founded in 1973, the REYL Group is an independent diversified banking group with a presence in Switzerland (Geneva, Zurich, Lugano), Europe (London, Luxembourg, Malta) and the rest of the world (Singapore, Dubai and the United States). The REYL Group (including its minority-holding subsidiaries) manages assets in excess of CHF 16 billion and employs more than 200 professionals.
Developing an innovative approach to banking, the Group serves a clientele of international entrepreneurs and institutional investors through its Wealth Management, Corporate & Family Governance, Corporate Advisory & Structuring, Asset Services and Asset Management business lines.
REYL & Cie Ltd is licensed as a bank in Switzerland and performs its activities under the direct control of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) and the Swiss National Bank (SNB). The REYL Group’s subsidiaries are also regulated by the LPCC in Switzerland, the FCA in the United Kingdom, the CSSF in Luxembourg, the MFSA in Malta, the MAS in Singapore, the DFSA in Dubai and the SEC in the United States.
Client Development, Wealth Management.
- The SRM candidate must demonstrate a stable career path: candidates with frequent job changes will not be considered.
- The SRM candidate should currently be working with a Bank, an External Asset Manager or a Multi Family Office, and must have personally built up an existing client base of at least SGD100 mio in AUM from preferably Asian clients, or International clients.
- Academic qualifications: at least 4 GCE ‘O’ Level credit passes, or equivalent. A University Degree in a relevant field such as Economics, Finance or Law would be a plus.
- To meet all other Fit & Proper requirements prescribed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- As a competent professional, the SRM candidate must have a sound command of financial markets, of investments and product solutions, as well as of the regulatory environment in order to protect the Company’s and the Group’s reputation and integrity.
- The Senior Relationship Manager [SRM] is expected to bring his/her own client-base within an agreed-upon time frame, as well as to expand it in line with personal Net New Assets and Revenue targets.
- The SRM position is a very evolutive one: a SRM with an established track record of success with the Company will receive all Management’s support to set up, and be accountable for, a team of RMs that he/she will lead by example.
- The SRM is expected to leverage on the Groups’ various lines of businesses to successfully cross-sell services to his/her existing and prospective clients.
- Through the provision of highly personalized investment services to his/her clients according to their Investor’s Profiles, the SRM is required to manage clients’ assets in line with the Group’s Investment Policy, and in compliance with relevant internal policies and all applicable rules and regulations.