Senior Relationship Manager
% employment type
Client Development, Wealth Management.
- The Senior Relationship Manager (SRM) is expected to bring their own client-base within an agreed-upon time frame, as well as to expand it in line with personal net new assets and revenue targets.
- The SRM position is a very evolutive one: a SRM with an established track record of success with the Company will receive all management’s support to set up, and be accountable for a team of RMs that they will lead by example.
- The SRM is expected to leverage on the Groups’ various lines of businesses to successfully cross-sell services to their existing and prospective clients.
- Through the provision of highly personalised investment services to their clients according to their investor’s profiles, the SRM is required to manage clients’ assets in line with the Group’s investment policy, and in compliance with relevant internal policies and all applicable rules and regulations.
- The SRM candidate should currently be working with a bank, an external asset manager or a multi family office, and must have personally built up an existing client base of at least SGD200 mio in AUM.
- Academic qualifications: at least 4 GCE ‘O’ Level credit passes, or equivalent; a university degree in a relevant field such as economics, finance or law would be a plus.
- To meet all other fit & proper requirements prescribed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- As a competent professional, the SRM candidate must have a sound command of financial markets, of investments and product solutions, as well as of the regulatory environment in order to protect the Company’s and the Group’s reputation and integrity.