Investment Banking Associate - Corporate Advisory & Structuring team
Founded in 1973, the REYL Group is an independent diversified banking group with a presence in Switzerland (Geneva, Zurich, Lugano), Europe (London, Luxembourg, Malta) and the rest of the world (Singapore, Dubai and the United States). The REYL Group (including its minority-holding subsidiaries) manages assets in excess of CHF 16 billion and employs more than 200 professionals.
Developing an innovative approach to banking, the Group serves a clientele of international entrepreneurs and institutional investors through its Wealth Management, Corporate & Family Governance, Corporate Advisory & Structuring, Asset Services and Asset Management business lines.
REYL & Cie Ltd is licensed as a bank in Switzerland and performs its activities under the direct control of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) and the Swiss National Bank (SNB). The REYL Group’s subsidiaries are also regulated by the LPCC in Switzerland, the FCA in the United Kingdom, the CSSF in Luxembourg, the MFSA in Malta, the MAS in Singapore, the DFSA in Dubai and the SEC in the United States.
Assisting in origination, execution and distribution of corporate finance transactions (M&A, debt and equity advisory, strategic advisory and restructuring)
- Major in finance, accounting or economics
- At least 5 years of Investment Banking experience
- Strong understanding of corporate finance concepts and analytical skills
- Experience in reviewing analysts work models, valuations and training, mentoring and pitch presentations
- Familiarity with credit quality analysis and debt facility documentation a strong plus
- Expert knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Confident written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated, team work oriented, with entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluent in English and French, other languages a strong plus
- Swiss resident or willing to relocate
- Researching specific companies and industries based on publicly available information
- Analysing company performance on an absolute and relative basis
- Assisting in execution of deals
- Generating and reviewing financial models (operating, 3-statement and merger models), credit and valuation metrics (DCF, listed and transaction comparables, LBO), company forecast modelsPreparing pitch books and other marketing and presentation materials (Information Memoranda, management and board presentations, etc.)
- Producing and maintaining various databases
- Interacting with senior bankers and liaising with clients when required