- Administrating, implementing and monitoring loans in core system and performing regular control activities.
- Analysis of credit file completeness
- Preparing credit files for achieving in central file and document storage
- Tracking exposures and updating credit limits
- Payment execution and inherent transactions monitoring
- Renewal of credit lines in bank systems
- Collaborating with Legal, Risk Management, Compliance and Internal audit departments
- Participating in the development of internal guidelines and instructions related to control activities
- Support and advice within the department.
LOAN ADMINISTRATION SPECIALISATION
- Expertise in organisation and management of credit files
- Correspondence and coordination with internal units in order to maintain credit file complete.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a bank in a similar role
- Knowledge of banking products
- Knowledge of banking legislation and regulations
- Languages: French-English, bilingual
- Good command of office automation tools
- Swiss domiciliation
- Very good analytical skills
- Adaptability and agile approach
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team and build collaboration with the different departments of the bank