Business Developer EAM
Founded in 1973, the REYL Group is an independent diversified banking group with a presence in Switzerland (Geneva, Zurich, Lugano), Europe (London, Luxembourg, Malta) and the rest of the world (Singapore, Dubai and the United States). The REYL Group (including its minority-holding subsidiaries) manages assets in excess of CHF 16 billion and employs more than 200 professionals.
Developing an innovative approach to banking, the Group serves a clientele of international entrepreneurs and institutional investors through its Wealth Management, Corporate & Family Governance, Corporate Advisory & Structuring, Asset Services and Asset Management business lines.
REYL & Cie Ltd is licensed as a bank in Switzerland and performs its activities under the direct control of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) and the Swiss National Bank (SNB). The REYL Group’s subsidiaries are also regulated by the LPCC in Switzerland, the FCA in the United Kingdom, the CSSF in Luxembourg, the MFSA in Malta, the MAS in Singapore, the DFSA in Dubai and the SEC in the United States.
In order to contribute to the further development of the EAM department, we are looking for a Business Developer.
- Successful experience in acquiring and developing a portfolio of EAMs in Switzerland primarily (abroad a plus)
- Proven track record of more than 10 years with first-class banking institutions serving the EAMs in Switzerland (minimum tenure of 5 years per position)
- Network of close personal contacts developed over the years with the owners/partners of the prime actors in the Swiss EAM sector
- Sound and thorough knowledge of the EAM industry, its regulatory environment, challenges and key success factors
- Strong acquisition and interpersonal skills
- Determined, energetic
- Business-minded, service-oriented
- BA in Finance or equivalent
- Command of French, English and any other language
- Prospect the EAM market actively and lead the onboarding process of EAMs with a strong potential; manage the subsequent onboarding of end-clients
- Initiate and build up close relationships with the key people within each EAM’s organization in order to be positioned to capture the future growth opportunities
- Foster the cross-selling of the competencies and capabilities available within the REYL Group (Corporate Advisory & Structuring, Entrepreneur & Family Office Services, Asset Services & Asset Management)